So, some people may be wondering about The Grace Ola. Who is she? What does she do? What does she love? Do we have anything in common? …Well, here it is, ten things you don’t know about me.
- My name is Oyinkansola Amazing-Grace Ogunyinka
- God is my everything, literally
- I love chips, chicken and ICE CREAM!!! and one day, Pringles will make me a brand ambassador (Loooool!!!)
- I can’t swim; I’m scared of drowning (Maybe my husband will teach me).
- I love reading almost as much as I love writing (Almost!)
- My favorite colour is purple but I love wearing black (a lot)
- I talk a whole lot
- I have one sibling, my brother (Shout out to Hezekiah)
- I play too much (Yay!!!)
- And lastly, I love love love MUSIC!!!
If you have any other questions, maybe you’re curious about something and it’s not, yunno, a personal sumtin, drop it in the comment section and who knows, I might make another post.
The Grace Ola (IG: @thegraceola)
4 thoughts on “The Grace Ola- Ten Things You Don’t Know About Me”
Specific activities that you do personally, what do you think your talent is asides writing, have peculiar artists in mind? Love music? Music is a board term, what type of music exactly, your phobia’s, Your aspirations etc. I think this could be added so that I’d know more about my favorite pen warrior. Thanks for the enlightenment though ☺
Okay. Um well I act sometimes. I love different types of music. Some of my favorite musicians right now are Banky W, Adekunle Gold, Johnny Drille and Simi. One of my aspirations is to be a bestselling author.
“Music is a Moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the Imagination, and charm and gaeity to life and to everything.” -Plato ??♂️
You know this!!!!!!